You get a threatening note made up of letters cut out of a magazine with pinking shears,
and they're all the same size, the same font, and precisely lined up in razor-sharp rows.
That telltale lemon slice in the dog's water bowl.
8. On her show she makes a gingerbread house that looks exactly like your split-level,
right down to the fallen-over licorice downspout and the stuck half-open graham cracker
7. You find your pet bunny on the stove in an exquisite tarragon, rose petal and
saffron demi-glace, with pecan-crusted hearts of palm and a delicate mint-fennel sauce.
6. The unmistakable aroma of potpourri follows you even after you leave the bathroom.
5. You discover that every napkin in the entire house has been folded into a swan.
4. No matter "where" you eat, your place setting always includes an oyster
3. Twice this week you've been the victim of a drive-by doilying.
2. You find yourself in the hospital with a concussion and endive stuffing in every
1. You awaken one morning with a glue gun pointed squarely at your temple.
Found posted in another forum by Diamond Lil